Q: What does Balkat stands for?
A: The word Balkat stands for Balon Kata, which translates to "Bubble Talk", at Balkat we strive to help others communicate a clear and concise message through the use of various media.
Q: What is it that Balkat do?
A: We provide 3 main services:
- BRAND COMMUNICATION
- DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT
Q: What are processes involved when starting a project?
A: There are 3 processes that we go through in a typical project:
- Current Position
- Competitor Analysis
- Current Industry's Issues/ Trends
- Create Formula w/ Creative Approach
- Develop Big Idea
- Develop Integrated Communication
- Key Visual Design
- Digital Development
- Brand Communication
Q: How can we reach Balkat Communication to inquire about a project?
A: You can reach us through e-mail : email@example.com
And phone call + 6221 629 6302
Or simply click on this link http://balkat.com/contactus
Q: What are the phases on making a project with Balkat Communication?
A: DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT
- Firstly, we propose a couple or designs from brief we got from the client depending on types of project.
- Secondly, we meet up with client to discuss on any revision from the proposal design; once we received the full revision then we will work on it for the time we have agreed.
- Thirdly, after all the revision has been approved, we will continue on making the CSS (front-end) to let clients has the feel on what kind of website it will become.
- Last but not least, once clients has approved the CSS we sent them, then we will work on the programming (backend) to finish up the project before it goes live.